Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

4th of july













Here's what my day on the 4th looked like. The Estacada parade in the morning followed by hangin at the timber festival in the afternoon watching log rolling and chain sawing. They had changed up the schedule for running the hot saws, and when I was there they had already run them.(disappointed)  But they still had a bit of gas left so they ran them once more.  One was a V8 with a saw attached, there were others too. They were super loud. Fireworks show was amazing, as usual. Took these photos with my Gopro. Set it on night-laps mode taking 5sec exposures continually. Got a few good ones but most had to much smoke.     



2 comments:

Becca Whitlock said...

Log rolling?!?! Waa, I wanna try that.

Dave said...

yeah I was thinking that when I was watching sitting in the hot sun. I thought it would be cool if I entered next year.