Friday, December 13, 2013
Snow season!
Possibly the reason the winter season feels so slow is because there is not as much to do. Where as in nicer weather more activity's are possible. Such as biking, swimming, hiking, and just over all nice weather to work in. But this winter I am going to try to keep myself busy with winter sports. Thus making winter fly by. Snowboarding for one, and there is the ever so far off hope of renting a snowmobile. But I still like summer better. Anyone agree?
So saying just yesterday Ben and I went up the road a ways and I did a bit of snowboarding. I think am finally getting the hang of it, it was the most fun I had on a board in awhile. Ben would drive up the road, drop me off and I would go down as he drove behind me and try not to run me over.
Then turn around and do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment