Wednesday, August 28, 2013
2008 Specialized Demo 7
Got an almost new downhill Mt bike! The person I got it from was really nice and let me have it for a really good price. The bike was never used all that much so its in almost new condition. Very heavy bike probably around 43 pounds. But that is to be expected from a downhill bike. Now I cant wait to take it to sandy ridge of coyote wall or maybe even Black rock! But since I got it I have ridden all the trails I made for bikes around our property. Its handles very nicely, well what do I know? I haven't had a bike as nice as this one befor! Yes,........ so if I take it out, most likely to Sandy Ridge I will make a video of my shred and post it on my video blog. So keep an eye out! Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment