Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hauling dirt in my bro's wimp truck

























Actually Ben's truck isn't that bad, good gas mileage for that truck, runs very well and lots of power for a v6.
Backing it up to where I am hauling dirt from up by our pool, it was so dry that the street slicks dug holes in the nice soft dirt as Ben backed up.  We made it up when I sat on the back for more weight. I keep telling him he needs to get some upgrades, some knobby tires, give it a lift and put mud flaps on...then it might be cooler looking and better handling for off-roading. But one prob, he dont use it for off-roading.
But yah...my Bmx track IS finely taking form! After to many hours of clearing brush, I can start hauling dirt.
Which is what Iam doing now. For this load of dirt I used in the making of my berm. Now that it is raining I can start to pack my berm in and it will actually hold its form when its whet. Cant wait for it to be done!
 

No comments: