well your grandpa is trying to follow your blog ... I believe I am now a 'follower' ... the images you have posted are wonderful ... especially the ones where you have attached you camera to your helmet and taken a moving image of all you are doing ... how about one of you going over your jump with a camera-helmet attachment .... also, some ones of the new moto-cross track you have built ...
1 comment:
well your grandpa is trying to follow your blog ... I believe I am now a 'follower' ... the images you have posted are wonderful ... especially the ones where you have attached you camera to your helmet and taken a moving image of all you are doing ... how about one of you going over your jump with a camera-helmet attachment .... also, some ones of the new moto-cross track you have built ...
Post a Comment