We went to the Audubon Society of Portland for biology. We went for a hike and we were looking for birds. During lunch we saw this owl named Julio on a man's wrist.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
David ... super-wonderful posting ... Grandpa sure does miss you a lot and I hope to be visiting soon .. keep up the good work and take some more pictures and post them ... you have a very good way of writing about and describing your pictures so I will always be looking for more
Hi David, your moth is a tiger moth. There's another name that goes with it. They come from the black and orange caterpillars. I learned this in 6th grade. Oh the memories. Fine picture.
3 comments:
David ... super-wonderful posting ... Grandpa sure does miss you a lot and I hope to be visiting soon .. keep up the good work and take some more pictures and post them ... you have a very good way of writing about and describing your pictures so I will always be looking for more
Hi David, your moth is a tiger moth. There's another name that goes with it. They come from the black and orange caterpillars. I learned this in 6th grade. Oh the memories. Fine picture.
Love Jon
Looking forward to more of your pictures! Good Job blogging!
The Hardings
Post a Comment